For example, I recently wrote a book, Effective Tax Planning for the MicroBusiness. It was not until after I finished the book and started to market it that I discovered that I had written the first (and so far, only) tax planning book that talks to the specific needs of the MicroBusiness. Why are so many people ignoring this market??
Some facts about MicroBusinesses & Small Businesses:
- The Small Business Association's Office of Advocacy reports that firms with 500 or fewer employees have generated between 60 and 80% of new jobs each year over the past decade.
- 90% of all businesses in the US employ 5 or fewer employees
- 63% of all businesses in the US have $50,000 or less in annual revenue
- New York, California, and Texas have the largest percentage of MicroBusinesses in the US
- There are 22.5 Million MicroBusinesses in the US
- 94.7% of all businesses in the US have 10 or fewer employees
- .07% of all businesses in the US have 500 or more employees
- 75% of all small businesses have no employees other than the owner(s)
Effective Tax Planning for the MicroBusiness is in stores now.
Click on this link to receive 20% OFF plus FREE Shipping!